Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts

·
Registered
5,105 Posts
Love the cobra but not as practical as the bello which gives more space for components

·
Registered
698 Posts
For which plasma?

·
Registered
338 Posts
I don't like seeing a bracket on the edge of the display like on the Bello although otherwise I like it the best. The Sanus has that shelf right under and in front of the monitor. Not sure you could or would want to put anything there as it would detract from the screen. If room isn't an issue the Cobra might fit but it looks like it needs a big space. Good luck.

·
Registered
688 Posts
MMFia!

I had the same dilemma when I first purchased my plasma. I ended up with the Bello PVS-4260 because it was the classiest and it held all my components well. In fact the picture above with the hardwood floor is my home theater room! The Bello is an exceptionally well built stand with all the adjustments for the plasma width and depth; there is even wire routing within the steel frame.

I have since moved on to a wall mount at the request of my fiance; the dog costantly licking the coponents from the stand!

I'm selling the unit for $399 (it's 3 mos new). However it's heavy (75-100lbs?) and I'd rather sell it locally (Reno ---> Lake Tahoe, Sacramento area) as shipping would be a pain...

·
Registered
891 Posts
I like the stand where the Monsters Inc one is on. If you guys are both going to CES you could meet and do the stand deal and save shipping!. Great price for this too!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nice setup! too bad i'm in boston. leaning towards the cobra stand. the floating effect is retained somewhat by it... how's the 503cmx? close to pulling the trigger...

MMAfia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.