AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am with Pegasus, so I need to get my own Sat C kit. Where can I get one online at at reasonable price and also has it in stock? If I am going to pay $59.95 for it, I will rather pick it up local. Do BB, CC, RS or Wal-mart carry it? Please help!

·
Premium Member
12,981 Posts
I checked locally just for ha-ha's and I was not surprised that nobody knew what I was talking about and tried to convince me it was a simple dual LNB for $39. Even a professional installer was clueless. But, understand that this is Jacksonville, and most of our installers here sell fax machines, cell phones and pager service as well so their brains are probably overloaded already.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Hi Vic,

I have been looking online as well since last week as I am a Pegasus customer too. I was told RadioShack.com has it in stock which their website does show for $59.95 plus shipping. No one locally has it around where I live. I ordered mine from letsgodigital.com for $30 plus a whopping $17.00 shipping. It is suppose to be in stock in 1-2 weeks. I am thinking of cancelling order and just getting through Radio Shack if they actually do have it in stock. I don't like waiting especially for $15-$20 but that might be the better thing to do.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.