AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I looked at the HLT 5087S this weekend and it had a slim squared off back, but the pictures online seem to be deeper with an angle. Maybe it's the 76 and not the 87?

·
Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfwolf /forum/post/0

I thought I looked at the HLT 5087S this weekend and it had a slim squared off back, but the pictures online seem to be deeper with an angle. Maybe it's the 76 and not the 87?

The HL-Txx76 (1080p) sets are the only ones that I know have a squared back. I've seen the HL-Txx75 (720p), the HL-Txx87 (1080p), and the HL-Txx89 (1080p) models and they all have tapered backs.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by htwaits /forum/post/0

The HL-Txx76 (1080p) sets are the only ones that I know have a squared back. I've seen the HL-Txx75 (720p), the HL-Txx87 (1080p), and the HL-Txx89 (1080p) models and they all have tapered backs.

Thanks. I thought these were LED, but looking at the link by your signature this seem to be LED. Is this right?

·
Coyote Waits
27,308 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfwolf /forum/post/0

Thanks. I thought these were LED, but looking at the link by your signature this seem to be LED. Is this right?

The "87" and "89" series models are the only ones with a LED light source. The "75" and "76" series sets are lamp based. There is also a 72" lamp based model.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.