AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fall tv season is going to be upon us in one month and I was wondering what HD TV show season premiere have you been waiting to see?

My choice is NCIS and Lost. I picked NCIS because of the shocking ending which had Kate assassinated. I'm quite interested to see how this season plays out.

As for Lost, I want to know what is down that shaft that Locke, Kate, & Jack blew up. Also, I want to know what the "Others' are planning to do with Walt.

·
Super Moderator
18,529 Posts
"Criminal Minds," "Threshold" and "E-Ring." I know you said season premieres and not series premieres. Of the series, probably "Lost."

Doc

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
House.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
"'Lost' is terrible! The pilot was two hours; it was broken into two one-hour episodes. Then the show goes off a cliff. There's no more plane crash! Who cares about these people on a desert island?"

-- Disney CEO Michael Eisner predicting Lost's certain cancellation after its pilot received great reviews and strong ratings.

Horray, for another season of Lost! Rich people aren't always right. :)

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Other- We're into House.

·
Premium Member
48,895 Posts
House

·
Registered
757 Posts
Malcolm in the middle

·
Registered
123 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugby
24, I can't wait to see what the crazy Jack Bauer will be up to this season!
The wait for 24 is even longer..you have to wait til January. That would be my vote but I dont think it counts since it doesn't start until Jan. So I'll put a write in vote for the show thats holding down 24's timeslot (Monday at 9) until then and go with Prison Break. Oddly enough, that has the shortest wait, as I think its the first new show of the fall season as it starts August 29th, 2 weeks to go.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I know, January will be painful to wait until. I guess Lost would be my second choice however the episodes are either hit or miss.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by roland6465
Other- We're into House.

I've just recently jumped on board with House via watching the Summer reruns. Definitely plan to add it to the fall list.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
I voted for "LOST" in your poll, but I also want............

Boston Legal

Cold Case

CSI

CSI Miami

Law & Order

COPs (HD)

SNL (HD)

Dave Letterman (HD)

And a few others:)

Dave

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I went with Lost even though I still think 24 is the best show on TV. Last season 24 was a bit of a disappointment compared to the first 3 seasons. I have this feeling it might be just the opposite this season with 24 being over the top butt kickin' Jack Bauer Power Hour versus a Lost letdown. I hope I am wrong about Lost.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.