AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy an HDTV and have narrowed it down to 5 models; Sony 32XBR450, Samsung TSL3293HF, Hitachi 32UDX10S, Panasonic CT-32HX41, and the Sampo SME-32HD5(neat because of the PC capability). All are within my price range, so the only determining factor is which is best: From the standpoint of quality, ease of use, fewer problems, and value for the money. I use direct tv(sattelite dish) for most viewing with only occaisional antenna use, and use as a pc monitor only as a remote possibility. I live in a rural area of New Mexico, so not much is available in the way of big city broadcasts. Please spare a novice a moment of your time and give me your recommendation, even if it's just a one word brand name. If you prefer to give a longer reply, please assume your'e speaking to an idiot(avs wise). About my only knowledge of HDTV is what I've read in consumer reports and a bunch of manufacturer's specs.

Thanks for any help

scot

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.