1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canton Vento 890

Dali Helicon 800 Mk I

PSB Synchrony One

After 2 months, I have narrowed my list down to these 3. If you can think of others(outside of SALK) I would also love suggestions!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Have you auditioned all 3 of them? Way out of my price range. The Dali's have a ribbon tweeter and a fabulous finish. The PSB's seem to get very high marks. Don't know much about the Cantons. Big help, huh!

Set your price then pick the one that you would regret not buying.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I assume you ruled out B&W and Revel for a reason? Out of those two I like the Dali's, but the PSB not far behind, haven't heard Canton.

Ron

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonaldoCombs /forum/post/18286862

I assume you ruled out B&W and Revel for a reason? Out of those two I like the Dali's, but the PSB not far behind, haven't heard Canton.

Ron

I have really rulled out the B&W, my last speakers were actually the 802 nautilus. After having those the 803 just didn't measure up. Also the nautilus are very heavy and bulky. I'm trying to free up a little backache and footprint. The 802's are also 1500-1700 more expensive. I really like the 802s just a tad it out of my price range at the moment!

·
Registered
4,217 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniahead /forum/post/18286518

Canton Vento 890

Dali Helicon 800 Mk I

PSB Synchrony One

After 2 months, I have narrowed my list down to these 3. If you can think of others(outside of SALK) I would also love suggestions!

Have you listened to them?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsteph10 /forum/post/18287958

Have you listened to them?

Unfortunately no, I live in a very small town in Oklahoma and the nearest audition would be 3.5 hours away. =/

·
Registered
2,654 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniahead /forum/post/18288833

Unfortunately no, I live in a very small town in Oklahoma and the nearest audition would be 3.5 hours away. =/

Sounds like a decent day trip!

Ron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts