AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for that. I found a few of the tall silver microphones on Ebay but the part number doesn't seem to match up. On shoponkyo.com the part # and description are 245044, MIC-7000. The ones for sale on Ebay are ACM1 and ACM1H. Of course shoponkyo doesn't have the part in stock so I have to try and decipher which one it really is. Does the MIC-7000 go by a different name such as the ACM1?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by B Feelgood
Thanks for that. I found a few of the tall silver microphones on Ebay but the part number doesn't seem to match up. On shoponkyo.com the part # and description are 245044, MIC-7000. The ones for sale on Ebay are ACM1 and ACM1H. Of course shoponkyo doesn't have the part in stock so I have to try and decipher which one it really is. Does the MIC-7000 go by a different name such as the ACM1?
Have you checked Marantz, Denon', and Alpine's part numbers? They also use the tower style mic so ACM1/ACM1H may be one of their part numbers. Onkyo has multiple version numbers listed for the puck style, so it stands to reason there may have been revisions of the tower also (too lazy to run all of the receiver model #s). The Denon/Marantz/Onkyo/Alpine mics are most likely identical within the same revision if you can match part numbers across brands, but the receivers carry a correction curve for their mic, so you need to get the revision correct, not just the physical appearance.

-Brent

1 - 4 of 4 Posts