AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My system consists of a Denon 3802 receiver, Paradigm in-wall speakers front and rear and two Paradigm in-wall speakers wired for 4ohms in the center. I also have a Philips Q50 DVD. All of my speakers and cables are hidden or very inconspicuous. I want my system to blend in with the background. I have a space cut out of the wall for an eventual 42" plasma for a flush mount, allowing room for air circulation. I need a sub and a plasma. I have my eye on a Panasonic plasma because the got great reviews from almost everyone. I can get one now for about $5300. Should I wait longer? Also, I have my eye on a Monitor Audio FB212 sub, Definitive Technology Super Cube, and Paradigm PS1000. I auditioned the Paradigm and it seemed a bit too muddy and loose for me. I love the look of the Monitor FB212 but its pretty expensive. The Definitive looks promising as I could hide something this small. My family room is 19'6 x 18'6 and I want it to remain my family room. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I will also use this only for movies and tv. I have another set up for listening in another room. THANKS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.