AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey every body. I'm new to the forum here and while I have never posted anything I have gotten some good tips from here on audio set ups. OK so here it goes my friend has 2 subwoofers for sale and they are both good. He has the Klipsch RW-10D and a Polk DSW Pro 660. Price is no option for me on this matter and originally I was gonna go for the Polk but now I'm not so sure since the klipsch sounds amazing as well. Any input or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol OK maybe I should have been a little more specific. I meant that price was no issue cause he is selling them both for under $200 a piece. Other wise I would go for the RW-12D. but I'm poor...and cheap. So out if those 2 which would you pick.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmasta1990  /t/1467726/which-subwoofer-should-i-choose#post_23189712

Yea but Polks ratings are a little overstated and the klipsch has that cerametelic cone which I heard has better reverberation. Whether that's true or not. I don't know.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmasta1990  /t/1467726/which-subwoofer-should-i-choose#post_23189381

Hey every body. I'm new to the forum here and while I have never posted anything I have gotten some good tips from here on audio set ups. OK so here it goes my friend has 2 subwoofers for sale and they are both good. He has the Klipsch RW-10D and a Polk DSW Pro 660. Price is no option for me on this matter and originally I was gonna go for the Polk but now I'm not so sure since the klipsch sounds amazing as well. Any input or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

So you've actually listened to them. Trust your own ears. Both of those subs sold a few units so someone liked each of them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts