·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have the following -

Yamaha rx 2010

Klipsch RF 52 front speakers

I can build a 9.2 but I chose to keep it simple for now.

I however want to shop for a subwoofer. I have two in mind - but I am not certain which one will be best choice?

They are Polk Audio PSW Series PSW505 12" Powered Subwoofer 'VS' Klipsch Reference RW-12d 12" Powered Subwoofer.

I know with the klipsch I will have same series stuff but i heard its a discontinued model and so is PSW505.

Please advice guys.

Thanks a lot

R

·
Premium Member
14,847 Posts
Hey dude! Might get a better response posting this in the subwoofers section of the forum
right now you are amongst a bunch of fools that believe buying store bought subs is a waste of money!! Im a terrible offender of this principle myself. Polk and Klipsch both make some decent store bought subs, you should be happy with both, but definitely give this thread a copy, over in the sub section!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio  /t/1414991/which-to-buy-confused-please-help-between-polk-and-klipsch#post_22119730

Hey dude! Might get a better response posting this in the subwoofers section of the forum
right now you are amongst a bunch of fools that believe buying store bought subs is a waste of money!! Im a terrible offender of this principle myself. Polk and Klipsch both make some decent store bought subs, you should be happy with both, but definitely give this thread a copy, over in the sub section!!

AH didnt pay enough attention to "DIY Speakers and Subs" which meant build your own sub. Assuming that I and others who ever are fools makes you a bigger fool and you know what they say about assumptions, don't you.

Moving this to thread to the right section, thanks for your tip mate

R

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
R,

If you have some tools and basic woodworking skills, then DIY will likely get you better value than a lot of commercial subs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts