AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some serious help deciding which of the following Home Theatre packages has the best sound quality.

I have heard alot about the Onkyo S767C but I have not heard it. I would love if it sounds as good as the people say it does, but i have my doubts mainly because of the low price and wonder about how good the bass speaker really is. Best Buy is selling a package that has a yamaha receiver and the klipsch quintet speaker system that has a 250 Watt Klipsch powered down firing amp which sells for 899.00, and finally I am looking at at a Harmon Kardin, I hope i spelled that right, receiver and who knows what speaker system. I dont remember the HK model but it costs 499 at CompUsa. CompUsa salesman really liked the HK over the Onkyo but they did not have the Onkyo speakers so that I could hear them. When they let me hear the HK with some Infinity speakers and the Onkyo with the same speakers I did not know which one was which. All I know at this point is that Onkyo is very good sounding for the money, but which one would you guys choose.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.