AVS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
The Mavericks doing Hungry Heart by Springsteen:)
I'll see your Hungry Heart and raise you Hot Burrito #1 by Graham Parsons. :)

Must play on youtube:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
This isn't a cover of one song. It's a cover of a mix of different Daft Punk songs put into one, but individually or together it's still better than all the original songs.

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
I usually prefer the originals of any songs (I value purity)

There are some exceptions though

WOODSTOCK: I love the one by Crosby stills and nash (I heard that first)
LOTTA LOVE: I love the one by Loretta Lynn (I also heard this first (I still havent heard the original))

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Gentle on my Mind

John Hartford wrote it, Glen Campbell made it a staple, so many others have covered... they all sound good.

Here's John playing it with Glen Campbell;

I could listen to this Molly Tuttle version all day long;

·
Registered
JVC RS4500 | ST130 G4 135" | MRX 720 | MC303 MC152 | B&W 802D3, HTM1D3, 805D3, 702S2 | 4x15 IB Subs
8,406 Posts
Do any of you enjoy Leo Moracchioli's covers? He has about 300 songs. Most of them he does all the musician and singing entirely himself in his home studio. My favorite is his cover of Dire Straight's Sultans of Swing:

Both videos are there and play but won't play clicking in the browser here for some reason.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Both videos are there and play but won't play clicking in the browser here for some reason.

Youtube puts embed restrictions on some videos. Its frustrating because you don't realize it when you post them. You can click on the "Youtube" link at the top and it will take you to the video page where you can still play it.,

·
Registered
7,920 Posts
61 - 80 of 102 Posts