AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Grayson,

I have two Yamakawa 288K/VGA players and they are better than my toprated Panasonic 91 and my Sony 9000es, ( same model used by Widescreen Review in their Holosonic Theater ) I do use all of them, in the interlaced mode, with my Faroudja NR at 720p. I do not know how they do progressive, but your link to the DVD-335 claims Yamakava has improved it. At $59.99 for the DVD-335 how can you go wrong? As you can tell I am a great fan of Yamakawa's and I hope they succeed here in the USA and wake up the " elevated standard builders" who lately are turning out kaka instead of competetive quality products! After reading your link I will get the Yamakawa DVD-335 also , since I like some of the new features. Read the lengthy thread by other Yamakawa users here on the AVS forum

Tony

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Does anyone know where the Yamakawa's are made? Does VGA generally put out a better image than component on DVD players? I'm thinking of the 288 to hook up directly from VGA to VGA on my X1 projector? Any thoughts from anybody? Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.