AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shot my first videos with this unit...and from one shot to the next...some video looks yellowish...and than others are bright.....is it something I am doing...technique?? All at the highest 1060p settings.

This was a karate competition...lots of "white" clothes in a convention center...flourescent lights (maybe halogen?)

Also...I have all these great videos...how would I convert to something I can email, edit....and burn to DVD?

Same question for the still pictures I shot?

I have a W98SE machine (old, I know!) with Vegas Movie Studio 6.0 (old version...I know!)

Free is always good....so are there any free, user friendly programs that I will need if I have to convert?

Thanks!

I paid $455 and I am extremely jealous for those that paid much less. Amazon is where I bouhgt mine...it's $30 cheaper right now...but to re-box the item....send it back....order another one for $30...ugh seems like a wash in time and money :-(

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Throw out your old stuff. Get an i5 or i7-based computer (i5 is cheap now), Vegas Platinum 11 64-bit for about $100, and run it on a 64-bit Windows 7 with 8GB of RAM. Your machine will only suffice for DV editing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol....ok, when the economy gets better...I will!

But for right now....with what I have...can I do anything with this video?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts