AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a white pixel in the lower left corner of my screen. I have the LT150 and use powerstrip for a 16x9 screen. Right at the bottom left of the 16x9 area there is one white pixel. Is this a projector problem or something that I can adjust in powerstrip?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
I too have one bright white pixel in the bottom, extreme left-hand corner of my screen. But my projector is an AE-100. However it only shows up when I watching DVDs in 856X480 res. I just thought I had a bad pixel but now I'm wondering if its not software related. I use PowerStrip to get my wide resolution. Does your "bad" pixel show up all the time? ...or just under one particular resolution? ...or within a specific program?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have an AE-100 too. I don't know if it's related to resolution. However this white pixel doesn't always show up.

Only in the overlay with specific softs like PowerDVD and Zoom Player. No white pixel with WinDVD.

The only drawback of closing Powerstrip tray icon is that you can't use the shortcuts to switch between preset resolutions...

Arnaud.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Bergie, the white pixel may be a dead mirror that can happen to DLP. I have one but it's to the far right (on my black border of my Dalite screen) so I don't really care about it. It shows up even with no source so can't be software related. If it only shows up with PowerStrip then it is software related.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Wow, closing the PowerStrip tray icon does make it disappear...that's spooky...I wonder if it was put there on purpose to let you know PowerStrip is running? Bummer about the automatic res. short-cuts and all...I liked using them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.