AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I planned on picking this one up locally the day it came out. Usually BB has all of the new releases and are reasonable. I couldn't find it there, but was in a hurry.....and never rememberd to look again. When I saw a used copy of the regular dvd, i rememberd that this one was on my list to buy. Today, I check all of my local DVD stores, and no one has this title in Superbit. Does one have to order this online?? Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing any of the new Superbit releases locally....did chain stores stop carrying them for some reason? Also, I have been wanting to upgrade my Fight Club dvd to the SE 2 disk set. I can't find this one locally either..is it out of print? TIA. Drew.

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I've found it online. Did anyone find it locally?

·
Registered
931 Posts
MY BB has Das Boot SB

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol. dang. I checd both local BB's and even the Borders...and neither of them carry it in Cincinnati.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
I had a hard time finding one locally too, I ended up getting the last one from Virgin Megastores in Ontario Mills --- they had one copy hidden away in the small foreign language section --- (this was 3 days after release)

- Rick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.