AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously, for $500 clams I find it tough to beat last weekends deal > HD720P is stunning, SD is very acceptable, sound quality is also very good. Nice array of picture/sound adjustments...even has a swivel base!

Me happy

PS if you have one what kind of settings are you running?

·
Banned
568 Posts
I've only heard of Zenith once before... So... But for $500 a 50" 720p can't that bad: it's probably great for people who don't watch 1080p content. ...Then again, you might be able to find something on CraigsList for $500 which might be better, but I really don't know anything about Zenith's PQ.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by False_Dmitry_II /forum/post/19629420

Are you serious??!?

Had I known about that I'd have returned the 42" version I bought on black friday for $400 and bought that one.

Yep, serious > it was some kind of faceBook "wish together" deal where it needed 400 votes to unlock the $499.00 price.

I called Sears to confirm, and it was true.

SERIOUSLY > > > prior to purchasing online I visited Sears, this 50" Zenith was sitting between two high dollar 50" 1080P units, one Samsung-LED and the other a Panasonic Plasma > the Zenith looked better then the Panasonic and was every bit as good(more appealing to me) as the Sammy LED.

I'm watching it now in 720P...stunning rich color and razor sharp!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.