AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a few pics with people with Bar areas directly in their theater. I am wondering how common this is. If you have a Bar area, please post pics as this is something I am really considering and I am looking for more ideas on how to do it.

I have attached some sketchup photos on my latest model, and I think it works in a bar are nicely.

· Premium Member
17,625 Posts

· Registered
125 Posts
I like it, keep'em coming

· Premium Member
17,625 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyNow^ /forum/post/0

Every time I see your bar I think about an accessory that we have in our booth. We love it. Here is a link . It comes with 100 songs and cards and it is the hit of the bar!

Nice...

I've always wanted a full-size jukebox, but that might be enough to tide me over... plus it'd be easier to sneak in the house.

Is it heavy-duty real metal? Or is it chromed plastic?

· Registered
3,675 Posts
Still a work in progress...and outside the theater (which still doesn't exist)...but here it is anyway

· Registered
540 Posts
I've been considering a bar in the basement theater / fun room as can be seen here in a couple different iterations of my design. My reasoning was, as I'm pretty much utilizing the entire usable space for the room, it's the only feasible spot for the bar, if I'm going to have one.

· RETIRED theater builder
37,186 Posts
My back bar space,

My concept for the back wall, island bar to be in front,

Recent Photo,

Ceiling removed, changed profile of lowered section moved all the recessed lights,redid two layer ceiling. Installed cabinets, built curved soffit, installed appliances, designed lighting for signage and ordered letters for sign.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.