AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little survey, who has more than 1 in their home.

state elite, pro, arcade.

I have an elite, but looking to pick up another one.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have two.

·
Registered
207 Posts
i have two. one pro and one elite. problem is the pro is dead due to rrod. that is why i now have the elite. pro will be fixed soon and will be used as a netflix machine primarily in the bedroom.

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
I have two.

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
I have 3. Dec 05 launch 20gig 360, Halo 3 edition 360 with 120gig and my latest a 60gig.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Four

1 Elite

2 Pros

1 Arcade

One of the Pros is at my summer home.

·
Registered
16,859 Posts
Have had many but currently have 2 .

- Jason

·
Registered
321 Posts
We have 3...main TV/Movie room, Master Bedroom, and 1 (Belive it or not) in the dining room behind the wall mounted LCD. I used to get embarrassed when we would have guests over but some of you with 4 make me feel better lol.

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
One in the living room, one in the HT, one in the sons room and a final one in our youngest daughter's room. A fifth when the middle daughter brings hers home from school.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I now have two.

Bought my first, a "Falcon" 20g Pro about 1 year back.

Bought my second, a "Jasper Arcade" right after x-mas.

I bought a 120g HDD, and transferred everything. I put the 120g on the old console, and put it up in our family room for RB and Arcade stuff etc. Since the new Jasper is MUCH quieter and cooler, and it will now survive being inside a cabinet, I put that in my dedicated HT for my FPS/RPG games (slapping on the old 20g HDD is adequate since I don't HDD load games).

·
Banned
7,766 Posts
I've got a 360 with a 120GB HDD in the living room for games and Netflix, and one with a 20GB drive in the bedroom for streaming Netflix. Too bad I'm not using either of them at the moment, since my plasma died on me.
Good thing I'm getting a new one shortly.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredster /forum/post/15523083

2 pros - one currently in RROD status.

Ditto.

·
Registered
40 Posts
1 pro, 1 core, which I bought tp replace my launch day pro when it RROD'ed. Kept the dead pro in a closet for 6 months, then Microsoft extended the warranty. Nice to have a spare, as I needed the core again recently for another RROD on the pro.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I have 3, but only 2 are working. I have a Jasper Arcade, girlfriend has a Falcon Pro, and I have a dead Falcon Arcade (E74) sitting unused and unrepaired since I'd rather not pony up to fix it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts