AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,001 Posts
Try Doug Baisey - he is in Diamond Bar, so you won't have to worry about travel costs. Unless he charges for sitting in traffic! :D

Later,

Bill

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
XG? DOUG. Make lots of coffee.

Marc

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Doug's the only name that comes to mind in that part of the world. Not only is he all the things you asked for, he is also a certified NEC tech.

Did I say certified or certifiable... Just kidding

Doug's the man.

Chip S.

·
Registered
178 Posts
XG1101, I did the physical ceiling reinforcement and flush electric screen installation, and operating set-up, Doug did the Calibration. Top Notch!

Listen to Tim, LOTS of coffee !

If you need help on the physical install let me know, I've joined up with a local HT Co. and have done several installs for them.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
You don't need anyone but Doug. He has a long history w/ NEC and knows the machines inside and out.

In fact, I noticed your reference to ISF. Consider that it isn't ISF you want but someone who understands the in's and outs of properly setting up an NEC. They are very different from most projectors and take an experienced hand to be done properly.

Terry

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
William Phelps is in California. He just finished my Sony and it's staggeringly good looking (PJ, not William). I have no experience with Doug and I'm sure he's excellent but I can sure vouch for William!

Ted

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
Not knocking Ted at all, but Doug is the guy to use. He has the most NEC experience of anyone in the world, and that's not an exaggerated statement.

Just wondering why you'd be looking for anyone else?

Curt

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
adidadi,

Bob O'Connel (Lexa Projection) is close to you in Laguna Niguel 949 831-5421. He does ISF on Runco, Barco, NEC and Sony. Give him a call.

Thanks guys for the kind words, havent been on the boards lately but appreciate the confidence, good way to start a weekend. Doug

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.