AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you please contact me, there doesn't seem to be any Pronto CCF files for the Panasonic plasma.

I am going to be ordering mine very soon (I was going with the Sampo, but my Panny dealer agreed to my conditions and I'm going with him) and I really want a CCF file before I get the plasma.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Iceman and Ofer:

I have both, but haven't gotten around to programming the plasma codes into the Pronto (no real motive, b/c the HT is still being constructed). Sooooo, I'd be real interested in getting a copy of Iceman's CCF if he's willing to share.

Thanks,

Ken

·
Registered
78 Posts
Are the Panasonic descrete code you are talking of the ones listed in Remote Central under "Panasonic Televisions (HDTV)"?

I'm interested in the codes too. I have an RC5000i and am getting the Panny 50 soon (I hope).

Tim

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do they match the Remote Central discrete codes?

BTW, why here? The strongest pronto forum is in www.remotecentral.com - why not upload your CCF up there?

I got 1 CCF already, but it's a private one, so I can't upload it to RemoteCentral myself.

Once (or if) I get my Panny, I promise to do this myself, but I won't upload someone else's work, of course!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Because I don't have a working ccf. I had a "test" ccf that I played around with and since lost when I had to dump my Windows XP installation earlier this week!

I couldn't get on with the Pronto's lack of contrast on the screen and the feel of tapping a LCD panel, rather than pressing buttons. So I consigned my pronto to the great electronics trashcan of stuff I've accumulated over the years. And so I didn't bother finishing the ccf.

The guy who wrote the original ccf was a guy called Tim Morris - he may have a working one. He might not thank me for passing on his email address, but you could try to reach him on usenet at "uk.media.home-cinema" - he contributes there from time to time.

Cheers,

Chip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.