AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know here what movie studio owns The 13th Warrior? I have been waiting to buy that movie for years, but the only DVD that was released was like back in 98, and the quality was quite poor.

·
Registered
19,282 Posts
All you need do to find out who owns a movie is go to www.imdb.com .

Had you had done that you would have easily found out that Buena Vista owns the rights to it.

I kind of like The 13th Warrior too, and Starz runs a really poor cropped version from time to time. As far as Disney putting it out on BD, who knows? With them putting out other such mediocre crap like Reign of Fire, it has a chance.

·
Registered
919 Posts
I too liked the movie. I like those old swords and sandals type movies that are just fun. What you say is true about another movie too, Rob Roy. I thought that was an awsome movie and I rented it to play in my A2 player, HOLY MOTHER OF GRAIN AND DIRT!!, the PQ was so bad I couldn't even finish it. And this is the only version of it they have ever made??

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Rob Roy is one of my favorite movies and the DVD transfer is absolutely atrocious. Now that I'm Blu-Ray enabled I'd like to see a HD disc of Rob Roy and the 13th Warrior.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.