AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still a newbie, but I would like to know where I can buy a 56" dlp Sammy. I live in North Texas (Amarillo area) and bb or cc does not have this unit. Are they planning on carrying it? What is a good place to buy it on the internet. Also, is this a new set that has just come out? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Tweeter has locations throughout Texas. Though I don't know how close one is to you. Try checking their website... though I doubt they have any online at this time, they are one of the only outlets that is getting the 56" at this time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm not sure if they have any stores in your part of the world, but Tweeter/Sound Advice carries the HLN567, as does Magnolia. BB and CC will not be carrying it, per Samsung. There are a couple of recognized web dealers that I know of. Crutchfield had them in stock not long ago, although they charge full price and will not bargain. TVAuthority (one of the sponsors of this forum) will be carrying this TV when they finally get their shipment from Samsung, and will certainly be cheaper. They have a good reputation on this forum (if you search, you can find a thread specifically asking about buying a TV from them). Amazon is also expecting to carry them.

To answer your other question, yes this is a relatively new model.

Hope this helps,

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.