AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who to contact for movie theater seats?

440 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  starscomeout 
#1 ·
Hi,

How wide is a set of 3 movie theater seats? I am referring to the ones that are used in movie theaters, not the customs seats made for a HT. I know they probably vary some in size, but I am just trying to get a general idea. I am planning my dedicated HT room and want to see if I will be able to fit 3 or 4 to a row.

Has anybody purchased any of these used from a local theater and whom did you contact for this information, the movie theater, or the main office for the theater chain?

Thanks for any help you can provide :).

Don

#2 ·
I just received 6 chairs---2 rows of 3. Te width is 70 inch for a row of 3 including cup holders. Without holders you could save 4-6 inchs. I got my chairs from Kustomken@aol.com . They where 50$ per chair, 8$ per cup holder and about 15$ per chair shipping. They are excellent quality. For more info on these chairs check Accessory section and look under the long thread on movie theatre seats. There are pictures there.

I hope this helps.

rob

#3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by robertwolfe
I just received 6 chairs---2 rows of 3. Te width is 70 inch for a row of 3 including cup holders. Without holders you could save 4-6 inchs. I got my chairs from Kustomken@aol.com . They where 50$ per chair, 8$ per cup holder and about 15$ per chair shipping. They are excellent quality. For more info on these chairs check Accessory section and look under the long thread on movie theatre seats. There are pictures there.

I hope this helps.

rob
Thanks Rob,

These sound great :D. I just emailed Ken and hope to get a response soon.

Best Regards,

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.