AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched this topic and didn't see that much great hands on experience talked about. A long time ago I bought a 23" Samsung for use as an office TV and to double as a monitor, but it really sucked as a PC monitor. The screen was kinda blurry and just lacked the sharpness of a monitor. I believe the Samsung is 720p and I believe in the manual it said something about the HDMI port isn't even supported for PC input. I shoulda returned it but I kept it. (I can find out what model, but this is like maybe 2-3 years old)

Anyhow, I really want a good LCD to use as a monitor too. Something around a 37". What's a quality budget brand 37" 1080p that can double as a PC monitor with very good clarity, sharp text, and all that jazz.

So I'm looking for personal experiences, who uses their 37" LCD as a PC montior and really likes it? Please help

· Registered
2,063 Posts
You're better off stepping up to a 40", sub 40" TV usually contain inferior panels and specs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.