·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Sorry, it's 7PM in the UK now and I can't get a hold of my friend to tape it :(

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got someone taping it for me but I'll look out for a download. Now this is what I call Reality TV that I like to watch :p

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK, I wasn't sure I could do it but I managed to record this using my remote PC in the UK. After 18 hours I have managed to download (thanks to smartFTP recovering many times). It is a 1.5gb MPEG2 file.

If anyone wants it, tell me where to put it (I don't have a big enough FTP server to share :) ).... i have heard it was an awesome program and just about everyone I spoke to said this guy was obviously guilty...

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JUST WATCHED IT WITH THE 2 KIDS... Excellent, if only to see the livliest live fraud in history.....

My son just coughed twice (I mean kissed) me goodnight.

I'll look into ********** and see if it works for us here.

Typical though of British Justice, they didn't go to jail but I guess sentences come in many guises. If they appeal, the Judge won't knock 3 times, he'll just cough :p

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
For those of you who are still interest, it looks like there is going to be a 2 hour Primetime Special on 5/8. It's on ABC at 9:00pm (8:00pm Central). Not sure exactly what their showing, but if it's 2 hours they'll probably be showing the actual gameshow footage as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.