AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
I might be, but it depends on who can make the donuts while I am away..have you ever been there before? If so, is it worth attending?

·
Registered
698 Posts
LISAJ,

Are you plasmaprincess from awile ago? bm

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Looks like I'll be there for the first time ever (and first time in Vegas also). My wife will be there so I can't shack up with Rogo :D

·
Registered
891 Posts
Im going! Where is everyone staying?

Batman-- Do plasma's have pixels? The answer to your question.

oferlaor-- Glad to see you online. I need to ask you something, where do people go to purchase and look at Plasma's in Israel? Store names and location names would help.

Divvy--Rogo is going to be crushed :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
I would love to go... is the show open to the general public?

How or where do you buy tickets?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Byron

·
Banned
17,607 Posts
Free Champagne and Caviar at the Venetian (Fujitsu Generals) presidential suite to prospective Grove Plasma clients. Winnebago clause applies.

·
Banned
17,607 Posts
Good question.

Sterlet, was reported by Petrossian to have been extinguished by the Czars. This is as per Bloomingdales Petrossian Boutique when I was attending NYU in 1978.

According to Petrossian statement (Circa1978) in Official Blomingdales letterhead:I quote, "The most exquisite of all caviars, is the now extinct, Sterlet, such was the favorite caviar of the Czars Nicholai and Alexandra.

The Caviar was supossed to have been consumed by the Czars.

Well.... Big Blooper at Bloomies for Petrossian .

The KGB meticulously revived the hatcheries, to where now Sterlett is readily available around February of each year. Ok maybe noty that readily.

I used this caviar when I did the demo for Dan Marino 1996, who said in his raspy tenor "good sheet, really good sheet"

Unfortunately CES is in Jan. :)

Triple zero, could do, or osetra to which's nuttyness I am sort of partial, I am not picky though .:D

Look what a search gave:
Sterlet still exists, certainly in Miami this Feb.

More on the official Caviar of Grove Plasma

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm planning on going... The current plan (and my reservations) has me in Vegas on the 10th and 11th.

It would be nice to actually meet some of you guys in person, is anyone planning on hosting an "AVS alumni get together" or something?

-Dave

·
Registered
32,172 Posts
Divvy: I am there, with my SO for the weekend btw, and *none* of you are sharing my room :).

Ofer: Certainly hope you can make it.

Incidentally, all, Stratosphere. Cheap, and not too far from the convention center. Did I mention also that it's cheap?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CINERAMAX
Free Champagne and Caviar at the Venetian (Fujitsu Generals) presidential suite to prospective Grove Plasma clients. Winnebago clause applies.
Ok, I'll go :D

--martin

p.s. someone explain the Winnebago clause to me...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CINERAMAX
Guys I was joking. But I am sure that Fujitsu will have some fine "Horse-doobers" . i think.
We know, just teasing ;)

Of course, if Grove sells enough of those puppies, next year - who knows?

·
Registered
891 Posts
I am officially all signed up with flights, hotel and CES and I CANNOT WAIT TO GO!

Maybe some large company would host a alumni reunion for forum members..:eek:

--oferlaor thanks!:)

PS) I suggest using PGI to book with. There is a woman named Rosemary and she will send you a packet with some freebie stuff in it and you can click use PGI when you sign up, or call her for hotel and flight booking at 800-696-0855 she was very helpful.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.