AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this pic and lost the thread. Was going to ask if they have any more pics. This is what I am planning for. Love to do wood working, and this seems to be the direction that I love. If any one has any more like it let me know. Its impossable to search a style of theater. Yes I have looked thru the gallary.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tbegando
Love to do wood working, and this seems to be the direction that I love.
Cool theater you found. I too would like more details. Seems neat, however, I wonder what the video image looks like. I would be afraid that the gloss of the wood would reflect too much light & wash out some of the picture - Plus be annoying with some type of image glare.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tbegando
I found this pic and lost the thread. Was going to ask if they have any more pics. This is what I am planning for. Love to do wood working, and this seems to be the direction that I love. If any one has any more like it let me know. Its impossable to search a style of theater. Yes I have looked thru the gallary.
Nice woodworking, but what about the sound? There's a reason we go to great lengths to cover walls with sound absorbing material and fabrics. I fear having so many wooden surfaces in the front of the theatre would result in a lot of unwanted sound reflections.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.