AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First, I just want to say how much help all of you have been with helping me sort out the multiple questions I ask myself on a daily basis.

I have been experimenting with DTV for several months now and I still am having difficulty understanding the channel mappings.

I will use WHRO for an example because it seams to be the easiest to explain. WHRO has a slide that comes up when you tune in the station that tells all their channels 15-1 thru 15-5 and at the bottom it says digital channel 16.

I am getting their channels OTA on 16-1 thru 16-5...Is this normal? TitanTv says that it is 16 (80-3) but everyone seems to pulling in this channel on 15-x. Why is this?

On a different issue...The WHRO that I pull in on 16-1 shows a strong signal but it will not pull in the HDTV Demo it only shows the WHRO slide...Is this due to the antenna? I plan to order a CM3023 but I want to make sure this is the problem first...currently I use a indoor amplified antenna which seams to work fine for all other stations in the area.

I am located in Hampton (Foxhill/Grandview area)

Any suggestions?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.