AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is the best looking case I've seen but I don't want to pay someone in Europe to import a Korean case for me. It just seems silly.

Do you think we could get Digital Connection to get a hold of some of these?

http://www.e-capsule.co.kr/

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
813 Posts
Should jump in on the powerbuy while there are open slots, many ppl have backed out. I thought the same thing as you but I was just afraid I will never have the chance to get it again. Its just to pretty to let it pass by.

-Chris

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
Mr. Wiggles,

We'd consider it if the manufacturer offered agreeable terms. I'd hate to have to store 100+ bulky boxes as cases are low profit items that take up alot of space. I've found that the only way to import them is by slow boat in large containers which is one of the biggest problems we have during negotiations with mass manufacturers. I'd wager that Thomas is going through hell to make it happen.

Kei Clark

Digital Connection

·
Registered
268 Posts
Quote:
Should jump in on the powerbuy while there are open slots, many ppl have backed out. I thought the same thing as you but I was just afraid I will never have the chance to get it again. Its just to pretty to let it pass by.
Same reason I got in on it...I really didn't want to spend the money till late summer but I didn't want to settle for something that doesn't look as good as this.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I want the 4S version and I would prefer to buy it from brick and mortar.

I will talk to Thomas but I doubt he even has 100 (I thought the minimum was 50 for DIGN?) people in line for the 4S.

-Mr. Wigggles

Ps. For a small company it is surprising that their smallest order allowed is 50 or 100.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Mr.Wiggles:

If you get in on the powerbuy now I beleive that thomas said he can get you the new 4s version of the case. I would have to dig back or you can scan through the thread linked above. I'm pretty sure that is the case though.

-Chris

·
Registered
404 Posts
Thomas couldn't get the 4s case yet.

If he could I would buy another in the power buy. You may be thinking of the new chassis. Old face plate with a new chassis is an option.

I have some friends that speak Korean. They check the site for me every week or so. They are going to be calling when the black case is available.

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kkrull,

The web-site says the case is available in black.

-Mr. Wigggles

·
Registered
404 Posts
I think it says that it is going to be available in black, but if you try to order it, the black case is not yet available. Do you speak Korean? if so I will bug my friend again.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey guys,

In case any of you are interested, I'm picking up some of these cases in Seoul. Konam stocks both the 3se and 4se, and is only a couple minutes from where the apartment I'm staying at. I'm bringing them back to the US on July 26th, so you'd have them the first week of August if shipped by UPS or USPS. I posted a thread with more details in the HTPC forum under "Anybody want a DIGN case". Just thought i'd let you guys know, since I know what a problem it's been getting these in the states.

Jason

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.