AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know why Circuit City stopped selling the KD-34XBR960? I told a friend this was the best WS CRT tv to buy but he told me that no CC's have them in stock or will ever have them in stock again.

·
Registered
158 Posts
its still there http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sony-...oductDetail.do

1st theory

i think it sells too well and really most ppl want the 960 over anything else. this will infact leave a shortage of 960s and a surplus of everything else which CC wants to sell also. CC has tons of "other" tvs that it needs to get rid of, not just the 960s. CC like most other retailer is only allocated a certain amount of models. therefore i am sure its trying to push selling its other inventory since the 960 sells itself.

2nd theory

they are just plain selling like hotcakes and the demand is too high to meet the supply. so CC never ever selling the 960 is wrong, its just plain sold out.

·
Banned
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked on their website and it says this item is not available for home delivery or pickup in Philadelphia area (NJ, PA, DE)

I called Montgomeryville store and they said there are none and they will not be getting any in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.