AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of yesterday, my projector started projecting in black and white only. No matter what I do I can not get it to project in color?

I will say that the projector started humming badly recently. I cleaned out all the filters and let it cool down. Once I completed all of this I turned it back on and tested it. It quit humming and runs as great as it did the day I bought it but now it ONLY projects in black and white.

Anyone out there experience this problem before? If so I would really love some advise. If it helps I have a Benq PB8250.

thnaks!

·
Premium Member
6,500 Posts
As of yesterday, my projector started projecting in black and white only. No matter what I do I can not get it to project in color?

I will say that the projector started humming badly recently. I cleaned out all the filters and let it cool down. Once I completed all of this I turned it back on and tested it. It quit humming and runs as great as it did the day I bought it but now it ONLY projects in black and white.

Anyone out there experience this problem before? If so I would really love some advise. If it helps I have a Benq PB8250.

thnaks!
Your color wheel is dead. Replace or buy a new projector. Your Benq was first manufactured in 2004.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts