AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Is Sony.com the only retailer on the planet selling these sets? The nice thing about living in a free country is that one can purchase the same item from any one of many retailers, why not find one that will sell you the set by itself?

Last week I was in the market for an iPod touch. Walmart's website had it for $274.99, $25 cheaper than the Apple store, but only in a bundle with some stuff I didn't want, and the device in the store was 299 by itself. I exercised my freedoms as a consumer and found the 275 price at two other retailers without the bundle (took about 10 minutes).

·
Registered
176 Posts
Umm, If I was you, I would buy the bundle from Sony. The price is the same as buying it by itself and all retailers must have the same price as Sony uses unilateral pricing policy (UPP). Just sell the PS3 on Ebay and get some money back. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Why complain when your getting the choice of a FREE PS3 or.. a FREE PSVita like what Amazons offering?

I bought the Sony Bundle from Amazon BTW just to get the PSVita since i've allways wanted one now i get it for FREE!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.