AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Infocomm is coming up in less than two weeks and everything seems real low key. I'm annoyed that I can't go, I need to be on the opposite coast, but I'm surprised that there hasn't been much talk.

Is it because there is no shoot-out?

·
Registered
704 Posts
According to their website, Seleco/Sim2 will have a booth at Infocomm.

·
Banned
770 Posts
Well actually I've offered to give a report on INFOCOMM but got no response from anyone saying they were interested. I have to do a report for work so it wasn't a big deal but not going to waste my time if no one cares.

·
Registered
819 Posts
AJ,

of course we are interested! Where do I send the check? :)

Honestly, if you go and have time to write, I'd *REALLY* appreciate any tidbits you can offer, not to mention if you write a bigger report.

Many interesting manufacturers and models should be on display and even if the shootout is cancelled, your knowledgeable comments would be more than just appreciated.

cheers,

Halcy

·
Banned
770 Posts
Well, as the Product Analyst for my company, I have to go. Only be spending day and a half on the floor, but I'm sure I'll have to write up a full report for the sales force. If I learn anything interesting Ill tell it to everyone. I usually get quite a bit of inside info there. What I'm allowed to share I will.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have also to go there for my company and to write a report.

If there will be an interest, I will also share my report here; maybe, it will be great, to get differnt meanings about the INFOCOMM.

hb

·
Registered
280 Posts
It goes without saying that forum members are ALWAYS interested in reports from these shows, especially when people like AJ, who is known for being very forthright and is also a professional in the trade, are offering their views. AJ also has little reason to be biased toward a particular manufacturer, since the place he works for handles virtually all of the major PJ lines (Infocus, Sanyo, NEC, Mitsubishi, Optoma, Hitachi, etc., etc.).

I can't wait.

Mike

P.S. I am not endorsing any salesman or company. It just helps when the reports coming from trade shows are from people who know what to look for and are aware of all the variables-- set-up, lighting, screens, etc.--which can cause some folks to give bad reviews of good products, or vice versa.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
AJ,

I missed your request for input.

By all means, please report your findings here. I look forward to a good read.

Thanks!

·
Registered
5,574 Posts
AJ,

I will certainly read your Infocomm report with great gratitude if you have the opportunity to share it with us. I went last year but cannot go this year.

Bob Smith

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.