AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
701 Posts
They just might be slow to announce this one... if Paramount can release Black Snake Moan day and date, I'm sure a Shooter announcement is forthcoming.

· Banned
407 Posts
I bet Shooter will be available soon. This movie was relative successful in the cinemas and grabbed some attention.

Mark Wahlberg and Danny Glover will be the reason people will even make a blind buy, I'm pretty much sure of it.

· Registered
254 Posts
I loved Shooter. I very much hope it comes to HD-DVD in a timely manner. I'm not sure why Paramount is holding back so much (for a neutral studio, they don't seem to release much on -either- format) . Still, we'll have to wait and see.

· Registered
1,239 Posts
I am torn on Paramount titles they need alot more meat and potatos. The HD DVD disk's are to generic. They need to pay warner a little fee to use some of there IME stuff

· Registered
4,610 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd nOOb /forum/post/0

I am torn on Paramount titles they need alot more meat and potatos. The HD DVD disk's are to generic. They need to pay warner a little fee to use some of there IME stuff

If Paramount became a second Warner Brothers to HD DVD that would be like getting another studio
Imagine Indiana Jones with Dolby TrueHD
Or Braveheart with U-Control

Paramount!!! Are you really going to let Warner Bros beat you in the HD DVD race

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.