AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm confused what the hype is here? Every video I've seen in Haze is the same thing: overload a dudes nectar pack to make him and his buddies fight it out then clean up. I keep hearing people go on and on about the graphics too, I've seen the videos and I gotta say the lighting is alright but the textures all appear to be pretty flat and the character models just look alright, the game doesn't look bad but it doesn't really look great either.

Can someone tell what I'm missing? I'm not trying to diss the game I just want to know what the fuss is about so maybe I can join in.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
Still a long ways off. No reason to get too excited now. Wait till the final product arrives and then decide.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
I think the hype is pretty much dead now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdank /forum/post/12922003

Still a long ways off. No reason to get too excited now. Wait till the final product arrives and then decide.

Yeah. I think the premise is promising and the co-op and multi-player stuff looks like fun but I'm just going to forget about Haze for a while. Depending on what else is out when it's finally released I might pick it up.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
I liked the good old days when I did not know about a game untill it was in the stores...

·
Registered
2,378 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Mapstone /forum/post/12923774

I liked the good old days when I did not know about a game untill it was in the stores...

Haha that's what I did with Turok and 007 back in the N64 days. Had no idea what I was getting myself into... And to think, they didn't have DLC or online anything back in those days.

·
Banned
13,980 Posts
I'm kind of nektarred out from the previews but 4 player co-op sounds great. I love the Time Splitter games so I'm hopeful this game will be good.

·
Registered
553 Posts
This game is taking so long and its going to compete with KZ2 and Resistance2 that unless you are a hardcore shooter fan this one is going to be completely under the radar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts