AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does a backhand swing require a repositioning of the racket to the other side of the body before the actual swing like playing real tennis would? (I haven't played it yet but my wife can't get the hang of it.) Any help on backhands would help us. Thanks!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yes. It is kind of awkward for me because I was never good at real backhands. Turning your body might help.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
Yes, you can backhand. And much like what I find the case w/ the Frisbee games in Resort, turning your body for certain positioning helps.

W/ Wii Sports, one could quickly learn that virtually all of those games can actually be played w/ minimal Wiimote movements while sitting down. W/ Resort, most of that being able to sit & play business has been eliminated.

·
Registered
4,675 Posts
Did anyone mention turning your body?

Oh yeah, I guess so. It helps quite a bit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. It took a couple sessions but we're doing great at Table Tennis now. Championship or pro level or something. I reached 1,000 points or whatever the ranking system is based on. Love being able to swing a little earlier and hit a little left or swing a bit later and hit more right. Love using topspin and backspin. Yes, smaller, shorter movements work better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts