AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,754 Posts
Probably not, but it's too soon to know for sure. INHD has a HD contract with MLB.

·
Registered
84 Posts
With INHD, one knows that one will be getting 3 games per week of baseball in high def. On my Comcast system, I am betting I'll have 4 games per week of MLB: 3 from INHD each week and 1 from ESPN HD each week.

My understanding is that HDNet is the place for the NHL (and you can't get that on INHD) and INHD is the home of MLB (and you can't get that on HDNet).

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken H
Probably not, but it's too soon to know for sure. INHD has a HD contract with MLB.
Exactly why I would hope Directv would pick this channel up. Doesn't Fox somehow supply most of the baseball to the Extra Innings package, which INDemand is part of?????

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Ok.. so far INHD has UFC and MLB. I hope D* picks them up by baseball season.

I also really hope HDNet could get a deal worked out. If we could get enough people to sign some type of "petition" maybe it will help the MLB to make a deal with HDNet?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Quote:
I also really hope HDNet could get a deal worked out. If we could get enough people to sign some type of "petition" maybe it will help the MLB to make a deal with HDNet?
I would have to say that it really doesn't matter to them. Why do they care if anyone gets it in HD or not.

Besides iNDemand is owned by the 3 largest Cableco's in the United States which means many many more subscribers than satellite.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
It may not matter, but it will still bring it to their attention if they see their is a big enough demand for it.

I just hope INHDs broadcast is up to the standards set by HDNet. I rarely see any framed for 16x9 sports

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.