AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am just so lucky that I get to work every Saturday so far during football season. I will be able to make it home this saturday by 7pm to see Florida vs Florida St. Eventhough it is unlikely to be as good a game as hoped for when the season started, is there any definate word that it will be in HD. I know the CBS website still lists it as being HD, but is anyone for sure on it? It will probably be my only chance this season to catch some HD football.

Thanks,

Neal

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Even though the teams don't look even this year, this game is always good. I remember shooting a game, I guess it was 7 years ago now when we were winning I think it was like 28-3 at half time. Heck, I think we were winning 31-3 a few minutes before the 4th quarter. Those *******s scored 4 touch downs to tie the game. Just before the 4th quarter I got video of these whacked out girls screaming it's not over, we have faith. Well, maybe they weren't so whacked.

By the way, I'm a Gator grad and that game sucked.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by pgatour

is there any definate word that it will be in HD.
The FSU/Fla game is DEFINITELY in HD Saturday night....

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the confirmation..can't wait to finally get a live glimplse of HD football.

Neal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.