AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Another quick question............how long is the cord on the keyboard?I would like it to be atleast 10 feet long....Do they make an extention cable for USB products????Any info would be appreciated....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by quickfire
Another quick question............how long is the cord on the keyboard?I would like it to be atleast 10 feet long....Do they make an extention cable for USB products????Any info would be appreciated....
I don't know how long the cord on the keyboard is but you can definitely buy a USB extension cable if you need one.

·
Registered
158 Posts
don't buy a sharkboard (PS2 accessory) their cord is like 4 feel long and the keyboard is crap.

·
Banned
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To let everyone know ...a USB PC keyboard will most definately work with PS2 online games ...I just finished playing agame of ESPN 2K4 Football while talking smack to my opponent...I can hardly wait for Grand Tourismo 4 and Resident Evil online games!!!!!!!

·
Banned
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
P.S....the cord WAS only about 4 feet long..so I had to purchase a USB 10 extention cable..............t5hanks for all the quick replys..........Now all Sony needs to do is set up a web browser..like the dreamcast.........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.