AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard if there will be any HD games for ESPN Game Plan this year on D*? It's getting that time to renew and i'm not too sure I want to renew this year. This might change my mind if they have plans to do some HD games.

TC

·
Registered
273 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyc_295
Has anyone heard if there will be any HD games for ESPN Game Plan this year on D*? It's getting that time to renew and i'm not too sure I want to renew this year. This might change my mind if they have plans to do some HD games.

TC
At this point, I don't think anybody has announced plans to broadcast any games in HD that aren't national broadcasts. For it to be in Game Plan, it's gotta be a regional broadcast. I doubt anybody would invest the $$ to broadcast a game in HD unless it was being carried nationwide. So I wouldn't hold my breath for any HD Game Plan games -- not because they're being cheap and won't carry them, but because they aren't in HD in the first place.

·
Premium Member
48,895 Posts
While I will welcome any NCAA HD football, I think even in SD GamePlan is about the best bargain around at $99.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fredfa
While I will welcome any NCAA HD football, I think even in SD GamePlan is about the best bargain around at $99.

You are so right. I ordered it last year and will do it again this year. Being a fan of ACC football and now living in Arizona, I definitely need GP. It is so worth. I like to have 3 games on 3 tvs, all going at the same time.

Aaahhhhhh, college football! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.