AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
If you set your HDTV input on the Mitsu to RGB (which you can) instead of component, then that would be all you'd need.

Alot of sets though only allow for component input and thats why for those folks, they need an actual RGB to component converter (which no, the product above wont do) if using the DTC-100. Or if say even with a Mitsu set, you have another source thats component only, that you want to use on the tv's HD input also, you'd use the converter with the DTC100 so as to be able to use component switching abilities with an a/v receiver (or standalone) that is capable.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally posted by DP1
If you set your HDTV input on the Mitsu to RGB (which you can) instead of component, that would be all you'd need.
My Mits 55807 does not have a 15-pin RGB input, but you are saying that I would be able to use this "simple" cable if I changed some setting on my Mits set -- correct? I guess I need to take a look and the menus/manual tonight...

·
Registered
99 Posts
STL,

I don't think that cable will work for your Mits, you need a 15pin to 5 rca or bnc (and get bnc to rca adapter) cable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.