AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my new home theater it ends up that the only window in the room ends up behind my projector screen. What would you recommend to prevent light leakage from the window? I was thinking white paper over the window (same color as the screen) to keep the light out.

Thoughts or other ideas will be so much appreciated!!
Johan

·
Registered
114 Posts
My parents theater has a bay window consisting of 3 separate windows and a bench seat directly behind the projector screen. We use high quality blackout blinds which block out ALL light. Ensure whatever blind you get does this as light leakage is very distracting.

My setup I use drapes as I have over half a dozen windows which works great with my 60" plasma. I'll be putting up images on my thread in my signature tonight.

Feel free to PM idea off me as I my miss messages directly to this thread. I don't think paper will work.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
In my new home theater it ends up that the only window in the room ends up behind my projector screen. What would you recommend to prevent light leakage from the window? I was thinking white paper over the window (same color as the screen) to keep the light out.

Thoughts or other ideas will be so much appreciated!!
Johan
Read this thread http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-general-home-theater-media-game-rooms/1458472-best-total-blackout-window-treatment-ever-blackout-ez.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts