AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the brink of getting a better antenna than the rabbit ears I currently have. I get good reception on the available channels but I have to adjust the rabbit ears to stop pixelation on a couple of channels. Going with TVFool I live where my popular local channels are in the yellow and green zone. I'm not interested in getting out into the red or blue zones. The towers are all in a south, southeast direction with the farthest at 26 miles. The terrain is mostly flat with rolling hills where the towers are. If I put the GS2200 in my attic and run one splitter and 75' of cable would I be ahead of what the rabbit ears can get reception wise?

Thanks

E.

·
Registered
10,880 Posts
Please post a link to the TVFool results for your address, along with the call letters of the last channel down the list that you're interested in receiving.

Your address will not display on the results page.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No. I cannot view that channel now and don't think I ever have.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
arxaw,

Thanks for your help. My wife checked with a friend of a friend who does antennas & cable tv installs. He suggested the same approach you did.

E.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.