AVS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I am curious myself, please post impressions after you have played.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
Rented and played with my 5 year old son...He absolutely LOVES the TV show, laughing and guffawing at every wipeout. So it was a must for me to let him play it. The only annoying thing is the replays, which you can skip, and if you get stuck at an area, it will automatically launch you ahead to the next area.

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
I got it as part of Amazon's BOGO deal awhile back.

It's a fun game. The replays are hilarious. You can almost feel the pain.

Make sure you actually watch the tutorial on the tutorial levels. It's quite easy to miss things like how to back up or how to swing on the rope.

here's sample gameplay:

Also, Wipeout 2 is going to be coming out this winter. Really fast for a sequel. It has new events that were left out of Wipeout 1.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
I got it from gamefly and played it a couple of times then was tired of it. It would be a lot more fun if it were a little more responsive. I had a really hard time when you would come to an area that you had to stop at the edge of a platform. Even using the "hold up" gesture that you are supposed to, most of the time I'd just run right off the edge.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Got it, Love it, Everyone plays it! my 5, 11 and 13 year old kids play the living crap out of this game

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.