AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning my wire/circuit plan to get ready for this coming weekend. My plan is to add 6 new 20 amp circuit to the current 1 15 amp circuit in the basement. Here's my plan and I'm looking for any advice if I have something wrong or there's a better plan.

1. Basement lights (non-ht room) on current 15 amp circuit

2. Basement outlets (9) (non-ht room) on 20 amp circuit

3. Bathroom GFCI outlet ang fan/light on 20 amp circuit

4. Saltwater fish tank room on 20 amp circuit

5. Projector

6. Equipment Rack

7. HT Outlets

The potential problem could be the HT outlets because I would have a sub, small fridge, and small microwave, and maybe motorized chairs all plugged in. Anyone see a problem let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
844 Posts
 Here's a thread that discussed what some of us had on specific circuits....perhaps it will be of help.

-Jason

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't believe I forgot ht lights. My original plan was to have the equipment rack and bathroom on same circuit freeing up a circuit for ht lights. I think I still have three empty slots after added the six so adding another circuit is not a problem. Eight circuits for the basement seems like over kill, but I can't seem to come up with a good way to combine some circuits. I'm going to read the thread Jason linked to see if i can come up with some ideas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.