AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new set of Pioneer SE-DHP800 IR Wireless Headphones that use the TRE-D800 Digital Cordless Transmitter.

Problem is when I walk on my treadmill & try to use my headphones as soon as the treadmill starts up the headphones stop working (no sound) even though I have clear line-of-sight.

The transmitter is connected to my HDTV with the RCA connectors (red/white). Would it help if I use a Optical Digital cable?

The Headphones also came with a Coaxial digital cable but I don't see a place to connect this to the rear of my Panny TH50PZ7700U HDTV.

Other than when walking on Treadmill the headphones work fine as best I can tell.

Is there anything I can do to correct this (other than using RF Headphones)

Thanks for any help with this issue

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sorry I can't help with your Pio's but if you get the urge to try something else I use Motorola S9's with a bluetooth gateway and they work great on the treadmill. Very small, light, sweatproof and good sound to boot.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F /forum/post/12887515

Sorry I can't help with your Pio's but if you get the urge to try something else I use Motorola S9's with a bluetooth gateway and they work great on the treadmill. Very small, light, sweatproof and good sound to boot.

Thanks, I'll take a look at the S9's.

BTW, I just spoke with Pioneer Support and they told me that the Treadmill is on the same frequency as the Headphones and so they will not work when walking on the mill.

Thanks for the tip on the S9's

1 - 4 of 4 Posts