AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting an NEC 50MP2 and am still determining whether I will use my PC with it. I would use the PC only for internet, Word Processing and PC Gaming. It is a PIII 800MHz with 512 MB Ram running Windows XP and has an NVidia GeForce3 Ti 500 (PNY Verto). What wireless keyboard and mouse have people had the greatest success with?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
The VersaPoint is pricey, but one of the best wireless keyboard (RF) I've ever used. It is bombproof and has incredible range, works with a simple USB connection, and requires no drivers or software. I've also used the Logitech Cordless Mouseman Optical , which worked great for several months but inexplicably began to lose range. Now it works only when it is very close to the receiver, despite several battery replacements. My next venture is to try the GyroRemote -- hopefully as a replacement to the Logitech mouse. I'm not sure how well the GyroRemote works for gaming; its really designed as a presentation pointing device. Because my PC is dedicated to HTPC and not gaming, it wasn't an issue for me.

- Ken

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.