AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought the Visiontek Candyboard bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo and I am having hell with it. Half of the time it does not connect. I uninstalled it, reinstalled in, sitting 5 feet in front of the usb dongle, contacted Visiontek support about the problem and all they told me to do was switch the USB port and try again. All of that said and done, I am strongly thinking about sending mine back and getting something else. What are ya'll using and does it work well? I need a keyboard/mouse combo that works. I guess size does not really matter as long as it works and works well. Just surfing the website, chatting, not high keyboard use, but enough. My iphone 4 works well with the logitech combo, but need something bigger.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyphr3 /forum/post/20788438

I bought the Visiontek Candyboard bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo and I am having hell with it. Half of the time it does not connect. I uninstalled it, reinstalled in, sitting 5 feet in front of the usb dongle, contacted Visiontek support about the problem and all they told me to do was switch the USB port and try again. All of that said and done, I am strongly thinking about sending mine back and getting something else. What are ya'll using and does it work well? I need a keyboard/mouse combo that works. I guess size does not really matter as long as it works and works well. Just surfing the website, chatting, not high keyboard use, but enough. My iphone 4 works well with the logitech combo, but need something bigger.

Here you go. This thread covers probably every popular option:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...light=keyboard

·
Registered
764 Posts
I have a Siig mini keyboard with trackball, but hardly ever use the thing. Pretty much rely on my Logitech remote.

BT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts