AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get a TV for my bedroom but I have no space for a cablebox near the TV. I really like the LG wireless media box concept. Does anybody else make anything similar to this? Or is there another solution I should be looking at?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by androgelrx /forum/post/19549392

I want to get a TV for my bedroom but I have no space for a cablebox near the TV. I really like the LG wireless media box concept. Does anybody else make anything similar to this? Or is there another solution I should be looking at?

Thanks

If you have Dish Network, each one of their cable boxes can control two TVs and allow you to watch separate programming on either one. That way, you could put the box where you want it and have the TV in the bedroom with no box. I don't know exactly how you can do it, but my son had that capability when he had Dish Network.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoilerJim /forum/post/19549435

If you have Dish Network, each one of their cable boxes can control two TVs and allow you to watch separate programming on either one. That way, you could put the box where you want it and have the TV in the bedroom with no box. I don't know exactly how you can do it, but my son had that capability when he had Dish Network.

Dish or Directv is not an option for me because of trees. I wanted a tv with a cablecard but it not an option at this point either.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.